Independent Learning through On-Line LearningOn-Line Learning provides the perfect learning environment, offering anyone the chance to take their online training to the next level.
The On-Line Learning program is for those who cannot attend our day school program and wish to pursue secondary school credits via our online learning classrooms. It provides the adult learner with the flexibility to pursue their studies in a convenient way so as to fit their schedules allowing them to meet their other personal commitments.
On-Line Learning for Adults (18+)
Students are given access to their own personalized e-Learning environment through the D2L online learning platform.
Courses are offered during 4 terms from September to June and each term runs approximately 10 weeks.
Key features of the eLearning learning environment include:
- 24/7 access to your course(s) online via the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Courses developed by the Ministry of Education and evaluated by Ontario Certified Teachers
- Virtual Classroom support via email from your teacher
- Technical support available via email or by phone
- In person LMS Tutorial Session first day of the term
On-Line Learning for Secondary School Students
We also offer e-Learning Summer School for our Secondary School students.
Adult Students (Minimum of 18 years of age):
Please contact us at any of our locations
Summer School Registration:
Visit our website www.summerschoolniagara.ca
Guidance Office at your local Catholic High School